I love manifestation techniques.
They are so simple, yet so powerful.
Even better, techniques help you become or stay more positive, remove unwanted emotional or negative blocks, and make your own magick more powerful.
Here are some things that you can do:
- Help give a boost of website traffic, help with investment opportunities, bring in more customers, etc.
- Ease IBS symptoms, give you an opportunity or the money to hang out with friends after working so much (OK, I’m a serious workaholic)
- Give your sister a boost of money so she can pay for college and not work at a bar for the rest of her life, help your friend decide what she really wants so she can find happiness and be content, help your mom so she can pay for her car payment
- Dreams/Goals/Bucket Lists
- Manifest little things one by one over a period of a long time to help you be able to afford to go on a trip around Europe.
Some manifestations will work really fast, while others will take a long time. While you can try to predict how long some of these will take, the truth is some will take longer than expected. It’s also possible they may not work at all, and usually it’s for one, main reason:
You need to let it go.
After performing any of these techniques, forget about it. Burn the paper, do the technique, or whatever it is and move on.
There’s two things I say often about magick:
It does it’s best work after letting go – or forgetting about it. Not entirely, all the time. Typically, I perform a spell at night, go to bed, then forget about it and I won’t remember I even did the spell until after I get results. Sometimes the memory of performing the entire spell itself is kind of fuzzy. I guess that’s the only pro for having short-term memory loss.
Anyway, here are six things that you can do to manifest your desires:
Simple Candle Magick
I tend to do this every night.
Light a candle. I usually use white candles, and two small ones or a candle with two wicks. Not sure if there is any meaning behind using two of them, but I just feel like it works for me. You can use other colors, especially ones that symbol whatever your desire is, or however many candles you want.
State your intention in present tense. For example, “I have $100.” Keep in mind that if you currently have, say, $150 in your bank account and what you meant is $100 extra, you may suddenly find yourself having a $50 charge on your account (mistake, stolen, or automatic payments, etc). So maybe say “I have $250” in that case.
Blow out the candle. Let it go and go to sleep.
Do this every night for however long you wish.
Sometimes, with more specific manifestations, I find this may not work as well. For example, I own two blogs, and if I say “I have a boost of traffic on mywitchylife.com”, sometimes I may get a boost on the other website instead. In certain cases like these, use another technique.
So, I didn’t realize that I’ve done this technique for years already.
I’ve been writing stories since I was little, and while most of them I wasn’t intentionally trying to manifest anything, I have often used this technique to intentionally manifest certain things to happen.
This especially works if your intentions are oddly specific.
How to start:
- Write down in the first person like it already happen – “I just got my new puppy…”
- Express gratitude – be thankful for it happening (as if it did)
- Be specific, but don’t write a list of what it NEEDS to look like, act like, smell like, etc
- Express why you want it
- Make it believable
- Make it achievable – for example, if you are flat out broke and live in an apartment that doesn’t allow dogs, you probably aren’t getting a new baby full-blooded husky…
I’ve also used this technique in the third person and it worked, too, but I believe that first-person works even better. I have even used this technique by writing fiction stories, with characters related to people I know, and certain things that happened in the story would come true. But, this can be tricky because you don’t want the bad parts of the story happening, either (which it really shouldn’t since you don’t actually want it, but I’m a strong believer that anything can really happen).
Daily journaling helps with inner growth, both by helping you clearly manifest your desires, and helping you grow spiritually and as a person. It can also be a really good therapeutic technique, too!
Here are some journal prompts:
- How do you want the day to flow?
- What thought, feeling, action, or mantra will you focus on today to help manifest your desired future?
- What do you want in your life 10 years from now? Career? Personal life? 5 Years? 3? 2? 1? 6 months?
- Write a letter to your future-self _months/years from now.
- What mantra(s) do you like, why, and how does it make you feel?
Important: Stay away from negative emotions and energy!
Also important: If you feel the need to write negative feelings down, write it down on a piece of paper then throw it away, burn it, etc, saying, “you no longer affect me,” or other chant.
📳For tech witches: Use the “vent” or “Talk Life” app. Write down how you feel, post it, then let all those negative emotions out. Once published, only focus on the positive. Cleanse your phone after every use and regularly. You can also delete the post or immediately post a positive post afterward.
The 55×5 Technique
I’ve also done this technique before, however, I didn’t have any specific number of times to write it down over a specific amount of days. So, you can change it up if you wish.
Basically, write a statement in the present moment. Be specific, grateful, and choose something you are excited about and not too attached to.
Write it down 55 times over a period of 5 days.
Practice by Manifesting Small Things Daily
Start your day by writing down a list of things you want to experience/see throughout the day.
The only rule is that it needs to be SMALL things.
This may seem if it is just for fun, but it’s also practice – on manifesting, on visualizing, on energy work, etc.
- A brown and white dog
- Chicken spaghetti pasta
- Positive story on the news
- Rainy day
- Family day
You can make the list small or long, whatever you want!
My advice: Start off small, then get bigger the more you practice.
Make sure you set it and forget about it.
Create a Vision Board, Fantasize, or Meditate
Fantasizing or day-dreaming, while most kids are the ones that are always doing it, is a good way to practice.
Let yourself daydream about what you want, meditate on it, or even create a vision board.
Give yourself a session of doing this, but then like all of the other techniques – set it and move on. Go about your day, and do things that will help you bring you closer to your goal, if possible.
Some More Advice:
Get access to my…
- Mega Book of Shadows Guide
- Wish Manifestation Ritual for Beginners
- How to Create, Cast, and Charge a Spell – Whether that’s a spell you found on the internet or the one you made!
Have any other manifestation techniques? Comment now! I always love hearing your thoughts! ❤
Pin me! 😀