If you have any special gifts – like clairvoyance, premonitions, telekinesis, or other gifts – you might know that there are several things that can dampen or block your abilities.
But sometimes even as you try to fix these things through grounding, practice, and self-care, it can be difficult.
That’s why this jar spell was made to help give you a boost of energy and power to help with your abilities. Please note that this isn’t a permanent solution, and you can’t keep casting this same spell over and over – you still need to put work into it.
The ingredients can be changed. This spell’s contents are used to attract power, but mostly to unblock things that are blocking your abilities – whether those are physical things or mental blocks.
Potion Jar Spell
*This potion can last a long time (often, as long as a month)
- Jar or cup with a lid.
- You can use plastic wrap or foil as a lid, sealing it with a rubber band, knot, or ponytail holder.
- Flower petals.
- Any color. These can be used solely for the purpose of using Earth’s energy, but the color can also associate with something that relates to what is blocking your abilities (emotional, physical, etc).
- I used pink petals. Coupled with the lime juice, this was used to “repel mental blockages”
- Lime or Lemon.
- A drop of your own blood/strand of your own hair.
- Water, preferably rain or water you collected yourself.
- Place the jar or cup in front of you and add the following in the correct order:
- Add the water into the jar about halfway.
- Add the flower petals.
- Add Half (or less) of lime or lemon juice.
- With your magical wand or other magical cleansed item, stir the contents and say: “I repel any blockages.”
- Next, grab your rock and your marker. On the rock, write/draw either:
- A sigil to attract power
- or, the word “power”.
- Charge the rock with your own energy, then place inside the jar saying, “I have power.”
- Add a drop of honey to the jar saying, “I attract power.”
- Add a drop of your own blood (ONLY a drop!) OR a strand or two of your own hair.
- Chant 10 times:
“I call upon thee,
to enchant myself with power,
with the element of earth,
from the highest peak of mountains,
to the waves of angry waters,
I want the power,
So mote it be.”
- Place the lid over the jar, then put the jar in a dark place, preferably somewhere that is personal to you – such as under your bed. After about a week, if you do not have bad luck, then you have the option to bury the jar. Make sure to seal the jar as tightly as possible.
Whenever you no longer need it, dump out the contents and rinse the jar.
If you start receiving bad luck or smell something weird all day even without being near the jar, dump out the contents of the jar and rinse it.
You may instantly feel results, or you may not. Usually, you will feel something with 24 hours.
Please note that just because you cast the spell, doesn’t mean it will work. Sometimes, spells just don’t work, or you did something wrong.
Did you cast this jar spell? Tell me your results in the comments below! Or, if you have your own power spells, feel free to share them in our Spells page.